The Summit Prize, initiated by UBS, honours remarkable products made from local resources, as well as innovative solutions developed with respect for the environment.
The 3 2023 challengers have come together to offer you a unique boxed set:
- Mi-Vieux de Brebis BIO - matured for 12 months - Fromagerie de Martigny - La Fromathèque
- Diversitas Riesling AOC - La Cave du Rhodan
- Boîte Passion - filled with Choconougat, salt and caramel almonds, dark almonds and three chocolate chips - David Chocolatier
Composition - weight - conservation :
- Cheese: Organic sheep's milk, salt, rennet - net weight 600g - Conservation, vacuum-packed, 8 weeks, between 2 and 8°C
- Wine: Riesling Bio AOC 2020 - net weight 75 cl - tasting temperature between 10 and 14°C
- Chocolate :Chocolate 69%, 42% or 36% : (cocoa mass, cocoa husk, sugar/cane, cocoa butter, whole milk powder/ecreme, soya lecithin/tournesol) inside : hazelnut, almond, pine nut, pistachio, macadam, dehydrated fruit, nougat: (sugar, honey, egg white, glucose, rice flour), cocoa, feuilletine, vanilla, spice - Allergen: contains: milk, gluten, almonds, hazelnuts, may contain traces of: peanuts. - Net weight 210g - Store between 15°C and 22°C
The sale of alcohol is not allowed to people under 18 years old. The staff may ask for identification.